[kj] what is wrong with people???

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 04:23:52 EDT 2004

  I think Linkin Park has what it takes to be really
hard-rockin'
if they only had the b***s to see it thru. Maybe their handlers
make'em tame the sound down 'cause those "emo" kids might burst
like tear-filled water balloons if they play any harder.
  F**k “emo” music.  This is what “EMO” truly is, literally -
a whiny de-spined lil’ one….
http://www.oleswanson.com/images/emo.jpg

http://sponiczine.com/graphics/covers/9/emophillips.jpg

--- Leigh Newton <angrytomhanks at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think that it's sometimes appropriate to judge a
> band by one song. Nickelback, Creed, Good Charlotte,
> Linkin Park, Hoobastank-i judged all these bands based
> on the first songs i ever heard from them, and harshly
> at that. Granted, all those bands are sub-standard
> horseshit, so hmmm.

=====
As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes