[kj] why me?

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 20:47:06 EDT 2004

lifes a bitch!why cant killing joke  be playing cardiff?or at least
bristol!!!i cant go to either of the gigs in  february!you people are gonna have to
tell me what it was like

In the  morning I am empty, of everything I used to be,
I will write away my  feelings, so no one would ever read,
If I had all of the answers, I could  pour salt on my wounds,
I could fill this room with sorrow, still no one  ever see,

I want to wake up and drink from your river,
I want to  reach out and tear down the sky,
To know I'm alive,
I wanna learn how to  feel without bleeding,
I want to learn how to live by your side,
You're  no longer mine.
Why- We gotta swim against the tide to each other,
Find  me on the side of the river, and wow.

If I offered you a picture, and  the paint is yet to dry,
Could you live with just a whisper, A flower is  meant to die,
If I had all of the answers, I could pour salt on my wounds,
I could fill this room with sorrow, still no one ever see,

I want to  wake up and drink from your river,
I want to reach out and tear down the  sky,
To know I'm alive,
I wanna learn how to feel without bleeding,
I want to learn how to live by your side,
To know that you're mine.

And Why-