[kj] fascism at the World Series

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 25 15:03:53 EDT 2004

Maybe people were disgusted that you used a persons death too further your
own warped cause

And your :Lost little boy just standing there enjoying the fresh-air Police
shoot me for target -practice stories are laughable.

 Is there a campaign I can join to stop Police using pepper-spray.(They
should use real bullets instead )
  PW