[kj] OT: Prince Harry...

Rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 06:12:43 EDT 2004

don't waste your passion on this subject - each Brit contributes only about
£0.67p/year to the wellbeing of the Royals. They're an anachronism and are
left alone by the current anti royal ruling classes because they cost f..k
all, attract squillions as a tourist attraction and have as much influence
on running this country as I do. Can't see what the issue is
myself......Harry is James Hewitt's son not Charles' anyway (wahey).....

horbag