[kj] OT - nme goth spesh

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 14:06:50 EDT 2004

anyone seen the new nme goth special?  it's packed with interviews and reviews of early cure, banshees, joy division stuff up to things like the mission and all about eve.

it proves, if proof were needed, that the nme are complete cocks as they constantly slated all the cure stuff even though now they'd gladly felate robert smith.

anyway, it's still a pretty decent read.

two mentions of KJ, both in sisters of mercy articles... hmm?

Excellent indeed