[kj] ot: united vs gooners

Mark G Holt akillingjoker at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 08:23:25 EDT 2004

very good peter, nice to see you on top form, perhaps mutu could sell us some of his stash???lmfao

you all know my affiliations by now, and i have a feeling that we will do the gooners this afternoon, just a gut one but the same as i did for the semi last season....and it's the only game, along with a fast improving liverpool, and chelsea,  that the gooners will really worry about
and i could be wrong but i actually fancy our chances.

anyway no more footie, but today is a BIG game

cheers

mark