[kj] The Critics Agree!

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 01:46:36 EDT 2004

Here's a very cool excerpt from a recent King Buzzo
(Melvins) interview concerning the latest KJ album:

"WYWS: What is the last thing that did blow you away,
then?
BO: This isn't a new band, but the last thing that I
thought was completely amazing was that last Killing
Joke record. I thought that was fucking great. This is
a band that's been around for a long time and they put
out this album that is as vibrant as anything they've
ever done. I thought it was AMAZING. That record
should have been all over the radio.

WYWS: And it has your old friend Dave Grohl on it as
well.
BO: You know I haven't talked to Dave in years. I have
no idea. I've been off the A-List in that department.
I have no idea what Dave is doing."

Pretty awesome. The whole interview is really great,
actually. Really interesting. It's here:

http://www.themelvins.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=168&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

The only thing as good as a Melvins album is a Melvins
interview.

Leigh