[kj] OT - AvP

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 01:40:48 EDT 2004

Nope, i thought it was great. It was Aliens vs
Predators-straight up. Aliens kicking the shit out of
Predators and vice versa. I thought that aspect of it
was really well done. The fight scenes were really
well done. The whole origin scene was really great
too. My only beef is that is was handled as if it were
a B movie with horribly shitty acting which really
took the wind of out its sails. The Alien movies, at
least, were always really cool, classy movies (with
the exception of 4) and not stupid Nightmare on Elm
Street type movies where the characters and dialogue
are just a bunch of filler. Still, the movie was
called Aliens vs Predator and that's exactly what you
got. Awesome.

Leigh