[kj] totp, whistle test vcds

Mark G Holt akillingjoker at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 23 01:25:27 EDT 2004

hello gatherers
a mate of mine recently gave me 3 vcds as a return favour for helping him out, they're late 70s and early 80s punk new wave appearnces on the old grey whistle test and totp which he downloaded / copied from god knows where.
anyone want to take them onboard and host them for interested gatherers?
there's no kj unfortunately but lots of good stuff
or can anyone show me how to copy vcds and they'll go on here for swapsies as copies with tracklistings  for each one
lots of ramones, coincidentally
cheers all

mark