[kj] Rush

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 08:29:02 EDT 2004

ok, true to my word ive got hold of some Rush. I misplaced the mail
with the advice and as a begger i couldnt be a chooser.
ive got off a Rush fanatic* at work Exit Stage Left, test for echo,
different stages - live
listened only to Exit Stages Left which is boring the facking tits off
me. Ill go through what i have and try to borrow some other stuff and
i still hope to find something in all this. .ive just pressed stop on
ESL - sorry its doing my head in.(is that a girl singing or is he
wearing too tight trousers?). no i must give it a listen...jacobs
ladder starts promising...

* the rush fanatic is one of those who not many speak too, not that i
avoid him but hes in a different part of the building, who has now
taken me to be a kindred spirit.
--
iPat
He who never made a mistake never made a discovery.