[kj] ot: Later...with Jools Holland

Rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 05:31:30 EDT 2004

potentially better than last week (even with Embrace) - thanks iPat for the
weekly mailer...
- another point, how many gatherers are likely to go to both Feb gigs? Are
gigs likely have different set list? Not a difficult choice for me as I live
walking distance from the Empire (also walking distance from the poor geezer
who was stabbed to death chasing off a burglar on Wednesday morning.......)
- and another, received my Jah Wobble Anthology in the post this morning...

regards

horbag