[kj] Rap, punk, & stuff (999)

Robert Martin robmartin at bluebottle.com
Fri Oct 22 04:31:12 EDT 2004

Thanks for the link to the 999 site.
Checking it out, I also found an excellent upcoming gig:

Sun 12th December Astoria - Punk all dayer London (999) with the
Damned, Sham 69, UK Subs, Vibrators

Never did get to see the Vibrators and Sham 69.
Hopefully the Vibes do loads of tracks from V2 - excellent album.
As for the Subs - they were my fave band for many years.

Regards
Rob