[kj] OT: Prince Harry...

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 04:24:42 EDT 2004

...was absolutely right to bang that photographer in the face.

It's not just about being followed everywhere by the press, or about the
pressure of being a royal, or even about the effects of alcohol when leaving
a night club at 3am. I'm sure it goes through his mind from time to time
that papaparazzi scum like the tw*t he punched had a hand in his mother's
death.

And don't forget who his mother was - Diana, the Holy Sangraal, the
descendent of Magdelaine and Jesus, the Bloodline of the Grail. This is
true. I once read it in the Daily Mail. Just ask Sir Laurence Gardnier OBE,
Knight of Jerusalem, Holy Garter of the Templars, Historigrapher Royal etc
etc :-)