[kj] OT: The great Punk

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 23:23:05 EDT 2004

7 HOURS LATE

Ayy, 'what language'...
   still not filtering me? what a meathole.
   Why don't you ask your little boy what too much coffee makes
it taste like (maybe he'll tell you, or are you the reason he's
"like that" in the first place. I had to turn HIM away too).
Like
some dumb bitch posted weeks back,"enquiring minds want
to know":
          Am I Mark Golt, or am I?

=====