[kj] Music biz news (On topic)

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Wed Oct 20 17:14:53 EDT 2004

Indeed, the Courtauld Talks have been offered up on Invisible for years
and years. Nothing else, nothing like Extremities. I think it's sad
that Killing Joke have not seen a dime of the profits, small as they
may be, while Martin has clung to the Killing Joke name. Using the name
might have linked some credibility to his label to the unsuspecting,
but in the end, I guess that wasn't enough. He does have some right, I
suppose, to lay some claim to the name, since he played on one whole
album, but he is going overboard with the usage. Shit, Paul Rangecroft,
and Mik Raven worked more for Killing Joke than Martin has, at this
point.