[kj] ot: headphones

fatpotanga fatpotanga at SexMagnet.com
Wed Oct 20 16:26:43 EDT 2004

> a) iPod/walkmanetc ear buds
I use Sony in ear ones and they're pretty good. Especially as someone left a
brand new pair in the hotel room I was staying in
There are a lot of ŒiPod extra¹ branded ones ­ the Sennheisers are supposed
to be pretty good.
I read that a lot of muggers are looking out for the tell tale white iPod
ones.
Why a mugger would want iPod headphones I have no idea.

> b) home hi fi
Got a pair of closed Beyer DT100's for recording & the like and some open
Sennheiser's for when I can't be arsed with a heavy pair