[kj] OT: The great Punk

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 19 15:16:55 EDT 2004

"I am Mark
Golt, or am I? "
    Listen you thick piece of shit,I will say this once and once only,How
can you possibly come on the web and ask what your name is.Is nt it written
down somewhere?Check on any snail  mail you have received recently or look
in the label in the back of your jumper maybe your mum stitched it on
there.If all that fails ill tell ya:
   I cant believe Im doing this:You are Joe mojica A rude ,foul-mouthed
low-life Mexican Immigrant living in Texas,For some unknown reason you call
yourself KILLING JOKE and you have an unhealthy obsession with other peoples
bottoms.

    Does that ring a bell?