[kj] OT - Libertines... good or horrible

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Tue Oct 19 01:27:08 EDT 2004

I've never heard The Libertines because I live in America where radio
consists of third generation Korn knockoffs and pro-wrestling adverts.

However, I took the time to go sample some of their work today and it gave
me an idea for a reality t.v. show.  The Libertines have to share a prison
cell with three, 250 lb., love-starved lifers who always wear Paul Weller,
Bruce Foxton and Rick Buckler masks.  Hilarity ensues.