[kj] Rare Prog/Art Rock MP3's

Bill Meissner BMeissner at encorehollywood.com
Tue Oct 19 00:09:54 EDT 2004

          Hey all -

     On a bit of a different musical note here,I just thought I would
pass along this fucking incredible web page I stumbled upon last night
of old and rare prog-rock/art-rock MP3's.There is some really
mind-blowing stuff here to download(and copy to CD).Bands like
SUPERSISTER,GOBLIN,ARTHUR BROWN,MOVING GELATINE PLATES,PRESENT,ect...I
know that this isn't everyone's cup of tea-but I'm sure a few of ya will
enjoy it.The SUPERSISTER song"A Girl Named You" reminds me so much of
something THE CARDIACS would write.There is just a lot of music here
that you probably would otherwise never find or get to hear so enjoy and
let me know what ya'll think.Here's the link

                                 http://artrock.rinet.ru/mp3/index.htm#A

Take It Sleazy,

Bill Meissner