[kj] OT: The great Punk Debate culture theives read ; >

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 18 13:51:37 EDT 2004

Yes Im sure they were .Like the Ramones ,There are many bands and persons
who have been an influence.
     But like the time Louie Armstrong landed on the moon and planted the
stars and stripes and thus claiming a first for America,The Damned's New
Rose single was the first Punk singles and thus claiming punk for England.
JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT NO CULTURE OF YOUR OWN,STOP TRYING TO STEAL OURS.

(Has Rowland Rat gone yet?)

 PW