[kj] mik raven vs killing joke (or all vs Rangecroft)

Mark G Holt akillingjoker at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 18 11:29:09 EDT 2004

Sorry Paul I think too much of Mik to accept that angle, he's been there throughout,a nd is a decent bloke

your comments are unjustified

Cheers

Mark

Paul Rangecroft <killing_j0ke at hotmail.com> wrote:
>From: "peter.west410"

>Don't worry about Mik,He ll come back.

who cares? let's be honest: now his site's been ordered down he's fuck all
use anyway. if he wants to leave let him leave, i say. don't get me wrong,
good luck to the bloke - but it's not the end of the world, is it? why do
people take all this so seriously?