[kj] Stooges slurp tea punk boys

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:02:39 EDT 2004

I hope you are being sarcastic.  Skull Ring is possibly the biggest let down
he put out.  The Stooges songs are the best thing on there and those aren't
even good.  Very typical and not a lot of energy.  The rest of it is awful.
And believe me I listened to many times tyring to like it.

I hope thye keep going though and actually put out an album as opposed to
this collaboritive effort crap.

Chris