[kj] The Fanatic

Paul Rangecroft killing_j0ke at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 05:03:16 EDT 2004

how does it bridge the gap between OTG and EXTREMITIES? OTG was a coleman
solo project, mostly keyboards. 'the fanatic' is a guitar-based song and was
written at the same time as the rest of EXTREMITIES, was it not? it sounds
to me like an ED&VRE track through and through, probably left off because
the lyrics were too controversial. maybe not a truly great song, but
certainly on a par with some from that album. it _was_ released, on the
'miami kitchen club' official live video.

yes, it would be wonderful if they put out all those old rare tracks. it'll
need someone like jerry to make it happen though. "KILLING JOKE for advanced
hardcore mofos who'd wait for hours to download any old rubbish", or
something like that.

btw good to see you back here, tim bucknall!