[kj] OT: Fuck Hip Hop - well not all of it

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 10:41:29 EDT 2004

Agreed Alex

It seems to obvious.  If you have not read or figured out that none of the
punk bands in England happened until AFTER the Ramones toured there then you
can look at McLaren and realize that he knew NOTHING about it until he saw
Richard Hell in NYC and came back to England with the infamous white Les
Paul that was passed on to Steve Jones.  That guitar was originally owned by
one Sylvain Sylvain of the NEW YORK DOLLS.  And along with that that is
where he got the idea of the tattered clothing with the spray painted
phrases on them.  So no matter how you slice it it started in NYC.  It
exploded in England.

That is all of the repeated energy I am putting into this

enjoy

Chris