[kj] Spellbound

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 17 07:49:10 EDT 2004

I went to see Siouxsie last night at the Royal Festival Hall,A venue that
usually plays host to Swan lake and things.
     There were about twenty other musicians on stage,Budgie on drums,A
Japanese guy with a huge drum,A guitarist with loads of buttons on the
floor,Two backing singers,Three trumpeters,Three trumpeters with a U-Bend
what goes up and down,Five violinists and three big violins, the ones with a
spike in the bottom which sit on the ground and are about four foot high,and
a harp.
      Siouxsie was dressed in a silk kimono styled dress which was very
revealing,(I don't know about her apples ,But she's got a fine pair.)
     As soon as she stared playing alot of the audience left their seats and
went to the front of the stage,The security guy did try to get them to go
back to their seats ,But gave up,Encouraging more people to join them.
       Siouxsie played for about three hours,By the time she got round to
playing Peek-a -boo the fans at the front were going crazy.
       And when they played Happy House I was half expecting Graeme Roland
to heckle a few verses of "The house that pain built".
      The sound was nt as classical as id thought it ll be,pretty much kept
to the original sound of the songs,Most of the audience were die-hard
fans,Leather ,PVC,lace, Fish-nets and thigh-high leather boots.........The
old usher bloke seemed to really enjoy the evening aswell.