[kj] OT: Fuck flip flop

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Sat Oct 16 14:18:13 EDT 2004

came  outta nowhere "

No it did nt ,It came outta Compton...........Straight  outta Compton.:-)

"First nigga that I saw- hit 'em in the jaw"
gotta love lyrics like that.
Public Enemy- "It takes a nation of millions to hold us back"- thats what
broke rap/hip-hop mainstream. I remember when that came out, everybody was
listening to it (whites) even though it was so militant. Beastie boys were out
thet but still considered mostly parody.
Public Enemy were actually into punk/hardcore. I saw them once at the old
9:30 club in DC with the punk band Swiz. I saw them  also with Murphys Law  and
Beastie Boys. At that show they had their S1W bodygaurds on stage with them
pointing uzi's out onto the crowd. Good stuff.