[kj] OT: Fuck flip flop

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 16 09:16:41 EDT 2004

"shy, non assertive and spineless"

Thanks for your interpretation Dave,But I'm sure Leigh saw it
differently,Shy, Non-assertive and spineless is a very macho way of seeing
Casper.
   One could also say he was quietly intelligent(Shy),Listens to others
opinions (Non-assertive) and not afraid to change his opinion,if he realises
his is wrong(spineless).
     Or maybe Leigh was just doing irony,We know Americans don't do
irony,But do Canadians?
      PW