[kj] Thanx 4 welcome Jamie

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Sat Oct 16 06:57:58 EDT 2004

Hi Juliet,

They "fit" only in the sense that I can get them on! They're bloody uncomfortable... Mind you, they always were - the sacrifices we made for punk <grin>

See them here:

http://home.clara.net/antoni/jpwhkj.jpg

Marc obviously wants me to wear them so perhaps I will...

Got any pics of the raincoat?

Cheers,
Jamie