[kj] OT: Fuck flip flop

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 16 06:55:03 EDT 2004

"I remember my jaw dropped when I heard it when it first came out. It just
came outta nowhere "

  No it did nt ,It came outta Compton...........Straight outta Compton.:-)

Eminen,Every song I hear of his,He is always singing about someone operating
on him.
  Im off to see Souxsie tonight

 P.S. Does anyone know what"milquetoast"means?,It's not in my Dictionary.