[kj] Thanx 4 welcome Jamie

juliet pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 06:44:19 EDT 2004

Dear Jamie,

What are your jeans like? Do they still fit? and are you going to wear them
in February?

I am so pleased my Mum took it upon herself to safekeep my raincoat. She was
on the whole extremely negative about my punk leanings. I was a great
embarrassment and she was constantly living in fear of what the neighbours
would say. So, I am even more touched by the fact that she looked after
raincoat and other things for me without even being asked, and when I
mentioned KJ recently she piped up saying that she had kept them.

Juliet