[kj] OT - mozilla - forefox,

Rob Martin robmartin at bluebottle.com
Thu Oct 14 17:28:27 EDT 2004

The best thing about Firefox is the ability to have loads of tabs in the
browser, rather than have loads of browser windows.
You can also get it to load with the same multiple tabs open every time.
I have it load 12 standard tabs - bank accounts, allmusic, Amazon, Dabs,
Ebuyer and others.
If you have an email client in it, surely you must be using Mozilla or
Mozilla Thunderbird and not Firefox, as Firefox is the 'lite' version of
Mozilla!?
Regards

Rob Martin