[kj] Thanx 4 welcome

Mark G Holt akillingjoker at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 16:14:40 EDT 2004

welcome juliet

it's always interesting here

cheers

mark

juliet pleming <pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
Thanx for the welcome. I was away from all things KJ for a long, long time.
I was wondering in the wilderness, but have been retrieved and am dusting
down my KJ Wardance studded raincoat which surprise, suprise, my mother, had
stored away in the loft unbeknownst to me, many moons ago.

Am looking forward to gig in Feb.

Say, is Weasel ever about anymore? Weasel of Tiger Way, Hackney Downs tower
block. I know he used to hang about w KJ crowd.