[kj] mik raven vs chris reeves

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 13 12:22:02 EDT 2004

Don't worry about Mik,He ll come back.People are always coming and going.He
may even come back using another name.He might even use a female name.What
do you think, Jules

Mik Raven v Chris Reeves:

That's a difficult one,If you are talking about today ,then mik would easily
win,It ll be a walk over.If you were talking about, say last year then Id go
for Mik again.But if you are talking about Chris in his prime then I d go
for Chris.And if you re talking about Clark Kent,quite predictably Id go for
Superman.