[kj] Killing Joke on new Universal Music compilation: The Dark Side

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 13 12:11:52 EDT 2004

KJ ,LLB

   It does remind me of the scene in the film Waynes World,Where Wayne goes
into a guitar shop,Strums a few chords on the guitar,And the assisstant
points at a sign "NO STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN".

    KJ on a compilation"Oh, I wonder what song they ll include????????????"
With hindsight I wish they d never released it as a single,left it as an
album
track