[kj] OT Southern Death Cult

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Wed Oct 13 03:54:23 EDT 2004

Yeah slipped my mind, and as soon as I saw it I slapped the forehead
with a big DOH!

I remember being quite enamoured by SDC, a bit shocked when it became
the cult - the first 12" single had a shot from a helicopter gunship
didn't it? - and I sort of moved to different areas. I recall the GTF
and was disappointed they didn't develop. At that time I think I moved
more towards Death in June and away from the U2 stylee bands (oouch) ;
)))

Pat