[kj] Backwards clock offer,

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 22:39:12 EDT 2004

"backwards backwards lose all time..."

Dear Mr. Coles,
    it grieves me most deeply to report that the ongoing efforts of some to steal, violate, and utterly defile, the uniquely beautiful and most highly original efforts and creations of
your great genius has hit new lows, and has come to this, a George Bush "backwards
running watch(wtf)."
   I hope all efforts will be expended to prevent any further defaceing, degeneration, and
trivialization - not to mention the inevitable "E-Baying of"- your most original concept.

as seen on a commercial tonight during the John Stewart Show,
http://www.democrats.org/wmgt/

At your humble service for the upcoming crusade,
Yours,
The mgm't, KJ Fan Central

PS I hope you got the backwards movement patented...