[kj] A few extra quid

Brian wittz at starsandmoon.plus.com
Mon Oct 11 13:00:43 EDT 2004

>>anyone know where a 14 year old can get £60

Last month I followed the fortunes of one of the ticket touts on ebay. He made around £700 in a matter of a couple of weeks.
All you need to do is check the ticket shop websites, like seeticket.com, every morning and subscribe to their mailing lists.

For the Pixies earlier in the year I could have ordered 20 tickets at around £25 each and sold them for over double that on ebay.
A nice little earner I think you will agree.

Just so there is no mistake here, I personally think these people are scum bags.

Brian.