[kj] (ot) superman

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Mon Oct 11 05:18:14 EDT 2004

He changed his whole perception on life after his accident. He was a
selfish bstrd spoilt by Hollywood excess b4 I agree. His politics and
attitude was obscene.

I must admit that he certainly impressed me the other year when I heard
him talk about issues and it was a shame that it took that for him to
see beyond his greed.

Knowing that he himself wasn't going to benefit from the research he
ploughed his own wealth and attracted others to invest into research for
others to benefit in future years

So I do take your point and would normally side with you but we all grow
from our experiences, his happened to be a rather extreme one, and I
have to admire him for doing so. Like I said I hope I have the courage
to be as strong as he was after such a life changing accident.

iPat