[KJ] Shepherds tickets

Brian wittz at starsandmoon.plus.com
Sun Oct 10 17:20:19 EDT 2004

I need a train next week to London from Manchester.
looked it up and seems it would come to around £80 return.
And contrary to popular belief it take 3 hours and 50 mins not the 2 hours virgin claim.

So I went for a coach instead.
I takes 5 hours and costs £19.50 return.

Try...
http://www.nationalexpress.com

Brian