[kj] sporting balls

Mark G Holt akillingjoker at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 10 04:50:07 EDT 2004

Lisa

please can i just say that we'd like to thank you for smudger and rio?

cheers

mark

(you can always have a wash after you've been to ot?)

Lisa <lisa.gannon at btinternet.com> wrote:
Well what a night this is turning out to be.

Its great to  watch Leeds thrash Wigan at Rugby League  ( thats like American Football, but without all the Gay padding)

Then I have just found out that I have won a signed England football shirt and two tickets to tomorrows match.

Only thing is.....

I have to set foot in OLD TRAFFORD.

Great night.

Lisa