[kj] a tad OT - Emirates (sorry folks, it's football again)

Rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Thu Oct 7 08:32:30 EDT 2004

antoni,
my thinking is that Chelsea want a larger sponsor to try to appeal to a
global audience - this is classic Peter Kenyon - and Emirates, while they
have money (traditionally what footie clubs want them for and Arsenal need
it more than some) they don't carry the global weight........

good to meet you last Thursday

regards,

Horbag