[kj] 25th anniversary set list????

Mark G Holt akillingjoker at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 11:03:29 EDT 2004

rob's recent question about pandemonium has raised the usual heated debate about the fact that over the years we all have bits of kj which we don't quite get on with for whatever reason. (usually otg or btats, it seems, or the courtauld talks)

so what do we want them to play?
well, we'd need a 3 hour set to keep everyone happy i suppose

but i'd say:

tribal intro
communion
the hum
fall of because
death and resurrection show
tension
requiem
the age of greed
total invasion
night time
pandys are coming
change
exorcism
whiteout
the gathering
empire song
kings and queens
the wait
pandemonium
wardance
pssyche

and even that lot would be too long, lbut i wouldn't want to miss any of the above, some of these were songs (night time, k & q), which i actively disliked at their release but have grown on me over the years.
and i haven't included unspeakable, frenzy, love like blood, eighties and money is not our god.

oh and i've changed my call sign for my good friend peter w.,  so it's easier and quicker for him to track down my postings

see you in shepherd's bush peter, the beers on me, i'll be wearing a pink carnation

cheers

mark