[kj] Pandemonium

Rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 12:19:05 EDT 2004

you're not alone......

Horbag

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Neil Perry
Sent: 05 October 2004 17:25
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: RE: [kj] Pandemonium

Oh, you guys... gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling to
see such loyalty ;-) I suppose as Paul said, if you
want to hear the sound of a man cracking up in public,
it's worth a listen. I've tried, believe me I've
tried, to listen to it all the way through more than
once since it came out. Haven't succeeded yet!
PS Rob - I'm right, they are all wrong

 --- Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk>