[kj] Pandemonium

fatpotanga fatpotanga at SexMagnet.com
Tue Oct 5 04:02:26 EDT 2004

Get OTG as well - get the complete set.
It¹s like one of those relatives you don¹t like to talk about, still part of
the family but... well y¹know
To be fair it¹s not aged well (even when it was released!) and while at the
time we all bought it and thought "what the fuck?" it grew on me & there are
some little nuggets on it.
Geordies riff on Stay One Jump Ahead, My love of this land I played recently
and really enjoyed. Unto the Ends great bits of lyrics/music and OTG great
music plus that lovely guitar/piano coda (though I always have a mental
image of Jaz and Geordie playing it in big knitted jumpers by an open fire)
and I think Obsession would be absolutely storming live ­ that¹s one track
I¹d like to hear at the 25th bash, if I were going :(
Plus Jaz¹s embarrassing uncle rap stands up as a lesson to us all about what
not to do in those drunken wedding karaoke type moments

Anyway, anyone in the know, know whether this Œsecret¹ warm up gig¹s going
to happen Œoop north¹