[kj] Pandemonium

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 15:31:14 EDT 2004

  There's not that many CDs after Night Time, and what
made the last tour I think was mainly from Pandemonium,
and maybe one from Democracy which if so, I don't recall
the name.
   Extremities, Dirt was completely left out of the tour
but is still one of their landmark CDs. Good to have
it anyway.

Saul

--- Rob Martin <robmartin at bluebottle.com> wrote:

> Here comes a bit of honesty, in the hope that you will take
> pity on me and
> put me right.
>
> I only bought the albums up to 'Night time' and then the
> newest album but
> want to get albums that have songs that are likely to be
> played at next
> year's gig.
> I gather Whiteout (off Pandemonium) was played recently and
> the album seems
> to be worth a bash but I can't find it at Play.com and only
> second hand ast
> Amazon.co.uk.
> Can any of you dedicated Gatherers put me right on what stuff
> I should get
> hold of between Night time and KJ(2).
> My son (who is coming to the gig) wants me to tell him what is
> likely to be
> played at the gig.
> He loves the new stuff but hasn't heard much of the older
> stuff yet.

=====
To all the rain and the thunder
I'm headed into the sun,