[kj] Sisters of Mercy

fatpotanga fatpotanga at SexMagnet.com
Mon Oct 4 07:48:26 EDT 2004

A mate of mine went to the same art collage (Bradford) a few years after
Eldritch did.
Apparently at the height of the Sisters success he went back in and a
lecturer said ³When you were here, walking round dressed in black with your
shades & baby oil on your face I thought you were a prat, but look at you
now ­ still a prat²

Or so the tale goes...

Just listening to this after hearing Marion¹s superb ³Singalong Tammy² on
John Peel t¹other night:
http://www.audiobulb.com/

Tis rather splendid if you¹re into sparse, trippy experimental electronic
ambience lushalishousness, plus 2 free albums to download.

Phat-J