[kj] Sisters of Mercy

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 07:20:57 EDT 2004

I gave up on the Sisters just because of that.  You've seen one show you've
seen them all.  Smoke and lights don't age just the people hiding behind
them.  He has George Lucas syndrome.  It takes him way to long to put
something out and the pay off doesn't reflect that amount of time waiting
for it.

Shut up and put something out if you are such a freakin' musical genius.