[kj] february gig

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 17:01:07 EDT 2004

crispen,you said that you have not decided if you are going or not.....well
if you change your mind....i will have yu ticket......only joking.......i lv
in london anyway,but even if no 1 else from europe was going,dont let that
put you of,go on your own.....last yr i went to oz to see em,on my own,did
not even occure to me to ask any 1 else,as i always meet people at gigs,i
dont need any 1 to hold my hand,so if no 1 else goes from your area...just
go mate..dont wait for the crowd..be independant....dot rely on others...it
gives em the opportunaty to fuck you around...be free..
its a piece of pie//well i find it easy being independant...   mel
hollytree1961 at hotmail.com