[kj] [ot] last night

Graham Brown Graham.Brown at winmark.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 10:45:30 EDT 2004

Good to meet you guys last night, hope I'll get to meet more of you next time (tried to get to the Freemasons earlier, but when I went in there were *clearly* no joke/headcount fans in there)

Listening to my new Headcount CD now and it's certainly livened up an otherwise stiflingly dull Friday afternoon in the office.

Cheers
Graham