[kj] OT - Thanks

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Fri Oct 1 04:04:02 EDT 2004

Thaks indeed for all those gatherers (or borrowers as Rob teh bassist calls you) for dragging your arses out last night. It was great to catch up with the old and the new gatherers. We had a great night and played one of our best gigs in ages (even though I did a few "jazz" chords).

Sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye in person to some that had to disappear, but that's show biz darlings!
Javier's friend Raymon thoroughly enjoyed himself and was still going strong when we had to go. Mike Coles was pissed.

And we saw Amanda Barrie from Coronation Street outside.
What more can one ask for??

Cheers again for your support. See you next time I hope.

The Arse